This chicken & vegetable soup is a beautiful healthy soup. First, make the broth before adding chicken & vegetables to complete the soup.
Chicken & Vegetable Soup.
Prep time for broth: 15 minutes.
Cooking time for broth: 15 minutes
Prep time for soup: 10 minutes.
Cooking time for soup: 15 minutes.
2 large zucchinis peeled & cut into 1½ cm slices.
½ a large onion, roughly chopped.
2 whole garlic cloves.
2 cups chicken broth.
2 cups water.
½ tsp garlic powder.
½ tsp onion powder.
¼ tsp black pepper.
1 cup milk.
- Place all broth ingredients, except the milk into a pot, cover with a lid and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat & add milk. Use a handheld blender to blitz until smooth.
1 ½ cups carrot, peeled and finely diced.
1 ½ cups celery, finely chopped.
1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped.
1 ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded.
¾ cup frozen peas.
- Add all of the soup ingredients to the broth.
- Stir & bring to a boil.
- Turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve or ladle into freezable containers to freeze.