Honey Garlic Chicken.
- 1 large chicken breast, boneless & skinless.
- Salt & pepper.
- 30 grams of flour.
- 50 grams of butter.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1½ tablespoons rice vinegar (or any white or clear vinegar).
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- ½ cup honey.
- Cut the breast in half horizontally to create 2 pieces.
- Sprinkle each side with salt & pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour & shake off excess.
- Melt most of the butter in a large frying pan on high & brown the chicken (about 2 or 3 minutes).
- Turn the heat down slightly & add garlic and top with the remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once the butter melts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce & honey. Stir to combine the sauce
- Bring the sauce to a simmer, then cook until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Turn the chicken over to coat in sauce. (If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water & stir).
- Place chicken on a plate & drizzle over the remaining sauce.
- I served mine with basmati rice which soaked up the extra sauce that I had left over.