Cauliflower Cheese Soup.
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into chunks with the leafy parts discarded.
- 2 sliced up leeks.
- 2 sliced garlic cloves.
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
- A small pot of cream (I use Nata in Spain.).
- 3 cups of grated cheese. (I vary which cheese I use to see what I like. Be careful with strong cheese & maybe reduce the amount).
- 6 cups of chicken stock. (Use more or less depending on how thick you like your soup).
Instructions (For Slow Cooker).
- Place the cauliflower, leeks, garlic & pepper into the slow cooker.
- Cover the ingredients with the chicken stock & stir to mix the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Using a hand blender mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the grated cheese & the cream.
- Blend the cream & cheese into the soup with salt to taste.
When I made this I had one serving straight away to taste & then portion the rest of it into containers to store in the freezer to use later.